Shape technical direction for an innovative and disruptive product.
Our client is backed by the best investors in fintech/crypto/web3 [NFX, Galaxy Digital]. They are a highly experienced team with operating experience at PayPal, Venmo, Goldman Sachs, Arbitrary Execution.
(crypto/web3/fintech experience is a plus but is not required)
About Our Client:
Our client was founded to help people attain better financial outcomes on the internet. Ther are building the next generation of tools for people and businesses to enrich their financial relationships. They are facilitating access to the community-driven value creation paradigms of crypto and NFT’s, but building to improve people’s day-to-day financial experiences. Our client is bridging web2 to web3. We are still “in stealth” so apply to hear the specifics!
About the role:
- Have the opportunity to set architectural direction as our first full-stack engineering hire
- Lead diverse engineering efforts and take ownership of multiple project features, modules, and services
- Build products that ensure availability and scalability
- Help define our engineering best practices and shape our SDLC
- Constantly interact with our blockchain engineering function, and have the unique opportunity to expand your skillset to the leading technologies and frameworks in the Web3 tech stack
- Have the opportunity to work directly with the company founders and help run a company day-to-day while exploring areas of interest outside of pure engineering (e.g. product/program management, strategy
- Thrive in a high-autonomy environment and love tackling complex problems
- Are comfortable in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving
- Have an appetite to continuously learn, grow, and contribute
- Have 2-5 years of experience building high-quality products or infrastructure at a leading software company, fintech/financial services company, or fast-growing startup
- Have experience building secure products that scale
Demonstrated mastery of an Object-Oriented Programming language and service oriented architecture is a must. Knowledge of Solidity is a plus. Experience with AWS, Docker, Node.JS, React, and SQL is a plus, but you will help us define our off-chain tech stack.
As stated before, Crypto/Web3 experience is not mandatory, but a clear passion for either Crypto/Web3 or fintech is also a plus.