Our client is on a mission to disintermediate human labor in advanced finance (e.g., investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, etc…). They’ve built the world’s most powerful AI for advanced finance on the heels of generative AI and are distributing it as software, enabling workflow automation.
Their culture is one that starts with mutual respect and prioritizing health and family. These are indispensable as they are executing and building at a significant pace, even for Silicon Valley standards. Without this foundation of respect and well-being, there is no reasonable way they could execute at the level and pace that we expect.
Currently, our client is oversubscribed, with customers that are well-known in finance, and are working on a partnership with one of the world’s largest tech companies for distribution. They have raised significant capital from top-tier venture and angel investors while assembling a world-class team. As a result, our client is currently in heads-down building mode, focused on our mission of building a generational company that redefines what it means to “work” in one of the oldest industries in the world.
Once you join, you’ll work with an elite group of engineers who are alumni of the world’s most respected technology companies and universities (too many to list). Our client challenges you to find a more compelling initial team.
You will help architect and build AI that powers the financial analysis platform that will redefine an entire industry. You’ll have the opportunity to reimagine and realize what an elite platform looks like and set the course for how highly scalable, reliable, and robust applications are built and deployed. Despite the deep technical bench and product, they are in fact selling trust more than anything else, i.e., do our customers trust the quality of the output enough to save them significant time? Since they’re reinventing an industry and approaching the problem in the exact opposite way compared to almost all other generative AI companies, there is no “ideal spec.” They greatly value first principle thinkers who are in the search for what’s right, not who’s right.
- Design and architect sophisticated multi-agent AI systems
- Play a key role in shaping and implementing Arkifi’s AI roadmap
- Research, develop, and implement state-of-the-art AI algorithms and models
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior AI engineers
- You have developed deep expertise in computer science and machine-learning fundamentals, and overseen their practical application in a variety of verticals.
- You find fulfillment in working together as a team and delivering customer impact.
- You enjoy digesting complex requirements, making tradeoffs, deriving executable workstreams, and executing.
- High standards for your work in terms of quality, pace, and consistency; and expect the same from your peers.
- You have a high sense of accountability and urgency.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of deep-learning fundamentals and will have researched, trained, and deployed a wide variety of natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NLG) models.
- Expertise with deep learning, including Large Language Models (LLMs) and Graph Neural Networks (GNNs).
- Experience with state-of-the-art generative AI models.
- Experience pre-training and fine-tuning deep learning models.
- Fluency in Python, proficiency with common deep-learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch) and familiarity with common libraries such as Hugging Face.
- Familiarity with finance is a significant plus.