We are looking for a developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Our ideal candidate is a full stack developer, comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in a major backend programming language (Nodejs)
- 3+ years of experience with frontend using some modern frontend framework (Vue.js, Typescript)
- Node js
- Express js
- Vue CLI
- Next js
- Composition API
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Building reusable vue components
- Refactoring and bug-fixing front-end logic
- Creating nest.js services and controllers
- Using/creating Typeorm models to handle business logic in the back-end
What Us Value
They purposefully did not create a standard list of minimum qualifications because they care much more about your motivation and ability to help them accelerate technical progress than just your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, they focus on what people need to do. Additionally, they try to find out whether you would be a good fit for them based on their values that define how they achieve outcomes and what characteristics they value.