You like working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on working on multiple projects running at the same time; no day is the same. We are constantly creating and thinking. You are an excellent communicator and hate to miss a deadline if you can help it.
You have passion for your work and will be excited to develop and enhance systems that are the core of UJV and how we do business. Our product helps UJV continue its track record of being the go-to company in the Travel Industry; we are only getting started on what we would like to offer our clients.
Your engineering projects will focus on understanding the team’s needs, keeping our customers’ use behaviors top of mind, and translating those needs into functional, production-ready code. You’ll have the opportunity to ship code daily, get feedback from the teams, and share the result with our customers.
You love learning and being the advisor to the team on how to do it best. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. If you are good at pin pong, that is a + +
- Minimum 5-7 years in the back-end, PHP based development
- Advanced Experience with Laravel (5+ years)
- Know how to work with Linux Servers and My SQL
- AWS Knowledge: (amazon web service)
- Public/Private subnets
- Routing tables
- NAT Gateway
- Internet Gateway
- Security Groups
- Experience with agile software development lifecycle practices.
- Identify, dissect and resolve problems
- Cross-Browser Test and Debugging
- Comfortable with .git / GitHub [commits, branches, pull requests]
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or in coordination with multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives
- Be fluent in English
Bonus points if you have experience with
- Rest API
- Graph QL API
- React JS
- VUE JS
- AWS Knowledge
- ECS (Fargate)
About our client
Our Client is on a mission to transform the luxury travel industry. We’re innovative, creative, and customer-service obsessed. We consider our clients our friends.
We provide all of the tools to succeed: a strong support team whose doors are always open.
We’re passionate about our people having the best environment to thrive & the management team’s mission is to ensure every person’s success. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around. On the Inc.
5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the USA for 6 years in a row, this is the company you want to work for if you’re motivated & looking for an opportunity in the luxury travel sales world where you can create a long-term career & thrive ﬁnancially.