Our client is on a mission to decrease the amount of human labor needed in advanced finance (e.g., investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, etc…). They’ve built the world’s most powerful AI for advanced finance on the heels of generative AI and are distributing it as software, enabling workflow automation.
Their culture is one that starts with mutual respect and prioritizing health and family. These are indispensable as our client is executing and building at a significant pace, even for Silicon Valley standards. Without this foundation of respect and well-being, there is no reasonable way they could execute at the level and pace that they expect.
Currently, they are oversubscribed, with customers that are well-known in finance, and are working on a partnership with one of the world’s largest tech companies for distribution. Our client has raised significant capital from top-tier venture and angel investors while assembling a world-class team. As a result, our client is currently in heads-down building mode, focused on our mission of building a generational company that redefines what it means to “work” in one of the oldest industries in the world.
Once you join, you’ll work with an elite group of engineers who are alumni of the world’s most respected technology companies and universities.
You will help build AI that powers the financial analysis platform that will redefine an entire industry. You’ll have the opportunity to reimagine and realize what an elite platform looks like and set the course for how highly scalable, reliable, and robust applications are built and deployed. Despite the deep technical bench and product, they are in fact selling trust more than anything else, i.e., do our customers trust the quality of the output enough to save them significant time? Since our client is reinventing an industry and approaching the problem in the exact opposite way compared to almost all other generative AI companies, there is no “ideal spec.” They greatly value first principle thinkers who are in the search for what’s right, not who’s right.
- Train world-class financial LLMs
- Assist in all aspects of AI projects, from data preparation to model deployment
- Help implement sophisticated multi-agent systems
- A top-percentile AI engineer who is adept at finding efficient solutions for hard problems.
- Adept in machine-learning fundamentals, as well as their practical application.
- You find fulfillment in working together as a team and delivering customer impact.
- You enjoy digesting complex requirements, making tradeoffs, deriving executable workstreams, and executing.
- High standards for your work in terms of quality, pace, and consistency; and expect the same from your peers.
- You have a high sense of accountability and urgency.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of deep-learning fundamentals and will have hands-on experience with natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NLG) models.
- Experience with a variety of deep learning models, including Large Language Models (LLMs) and Graph Neural Networks (GNNs).
- Experience fine-tuning deep learning models.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with common deep-learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch) and libraries such as Hugging Face.
- Familiarity with finance is a significant plus.